Thought I was done blogging about my Texas road trip to Austin, San Antonio, and Houston, did you? Not yet…here’s a final round-up of photos that didn’t quite fit in any of the posts (listed at the end) but I liked enough to share:
On the way up to HOPE Outdoor Gallery:
At the gallery itself:
While at Sea World:
Yes, there were puffins next to the penguin exhibit. But because they weren’t as cute, I didn’t take enough pictures to include in my Sea World Animal Encounters post. Sorry!
A neon city in the Houston Museum of Natural Science:
Still can’t get enough? Here’s a comprehensive list of all the destinations I blogged about on my Texas road trip:
- The Salt Lick BBQ
- Graffiti Art at HOPE Outdoor Gallery
- Climbing Mount Bonnell
- Texas’s Majestic State Capitol
- Spelunking at Natural Bridge Caverns
- Evening Stroll Along the River Walk
- Sea World Animal Encounters
- Sea World Dolphin & Whale Shows
- Houston Museum of Natural Science
- How to Attract a Butterfly: Cockrell Butterfly Center
- A Walk in the (Hermann) Park
- Houston, Do You Copy?
- Sweet Paris Creperie & Cafe
- Field of Light
Thanks for reading!