It’s crazy to think that the year 2014 is coming to an end – meaning my graduation in 2015 is quickly approaching (also meaning that the big, scary unknown called The Future, awaits)…dundundun. Even though I went through my low points this year, I also had a lot of great moments and memories to cherish and to be thankful for. Here are my top 10 blog posts/moments, in no particular order, of 2014*:
1. Turning 21. In New York. Where I got a free birthday hotpot dinner. And drank a chocolate martini as my first legal alcoholic drink. Girl can’t complain.
2. Witnessing unbelievably beautiful lights at Garden Glow.
3. Gazing up at Times Square in childlike wonder the first weekend I arrived in New York.
4. Reveling in God’s beautiful creation at Castlewood State Park.
5. Looking down at Manhattan during sunset from Top of the Rock.
6. Pigging out + admiring good art with good company at St. Louis World’s Fare.
7. Petting goats and camels at Grant’s Farm in beautiful fall weather.
8. Running around on a fall photoshoot with my girls at Citygarden.
9. Biking in Central Park with friends from my summer Bible study small group.
10. Stepping up the selfie game at the Bean in Chicago’s Millennium Park.
Wow. Looking back at all the things that happened this year, I feel so thankful for the countless opportunities that allowed me to go and live. My goal is to keep up this thankful spirit come 2015 and to remember to appreciate everything and everyone in my life. Here’s to the year 2015!
Do you guys make New Year’s Resolutions? What are some of your goals?
Thanks for reading!